Aith Gun

Aith Gun
Breezy Isles, Shetland

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It is a Con (trail), oh

The ban on air travel over the UK showed me, and probably others how the skies should look like. Not before the Wright brothers have we had a plane free sky.
But to get this, alot of folk have had their travel plans disrupted, airlines had reported serious losses and alot of bad energy was abound I bet. We also had to endure bits of Iceland falling on us...
Then on the radio came the news, suddenly the manufacturers said yup, we have adjusted the tolerences and our engines can be used (no pressure I bet). Then we hear in the news that fighter jets had to be grounded soon after. But their engines are different and they tend only to have one. I bet too that there is some frantic post flight inspections going on. I hope that nothing bad comes of this..
And slowly the skies filled



No comments:

Post a Comment