Aith Gun

Aith Gun
Breezy Isles, Shetland

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Times Past...a few pics









Here are a few pics from our family collection. Some of the pictures go back quite away.
My Granny is on the left












 My Great Uncle Tom meeting an auld friend








St Magnus Church in Lerwick.

The two standing in front of the alter is my Mam and Dad in 1964.









This cheeky young chap is my Dad, this was taken about 1953 or so. He is now in Viewforth resting before his next journey, which will be a long one.

















This young lady, with a pleasant grin is my Mam. Not too sure when this was taken but in the background you can see what is now  Cpt Flints.



















This is the wedding list of guests from 1964, April. Can you see any names you may know??








My Great Uncle Tom and my Grannies sister Aunt Vera, Mayor and Mayoress Hammersmith and Fulham

The bottom Pic is my Dad (left) and Uncle Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment