Aith Gun

Aith Gun
Breezy Isles, Shetland

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SMILING

Smiling. Ain't it great. A friend from a while ago used to exclaim that it was always gorgeous to meet gorgeous people. How right is he.

While we go through the undulations of life, we can sometimes forget that a smile can lift a person from the low points.

So, on that note.....



Smiling is infectious
You catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too
I walked around the corner
And someone saw me grin
When he smiled I realised
I had passed it on to him
I thought about the smile
And then realised its worth
A single smile like mine
Could travel round the earth
So if you feel a smile begin
Don't leave it undetected
Start an epidemic
And get the world infected!


For H

No comments:

Post a Comment